Get the Pembrokeshire Railcard and bag a discount of 1/3 OFF standard train travel across Pembrokeshire and Swansea via Carmarthenshire.
Explore the beautiful coastline, adventure to the beaches and connect to the shops for less with this great value for money Railcard.
Travelling with the family? Frequently travel outside of Wales? Check out the 1/3 OFF discount you can enjoy on train travel in Britain and 60% OFF for kids with the Family and Friends Railcard.
Who Can Apply for a Pembrokeshire Railcard?
If you’re aged 16 or over and live in a qualifying postal area, you can benefit from reduced rail fares with the Pembrokeshire Railcard.
Enjoy a handy discount of 1/3 OFF your train journeys. Whether you’re travelling for work, study or leisure this Railcard is for you. You can explore the glorious beaches of Tenby or shop for some bargains in Swansea knowing you’ve saved some money on rail fares.
What’s more, if you frequently visit family or friends via train you could save more on train travel with the Family and Friends Railcard.
Don’t miss out on train travel discounts and offers. If you’re aged between 16-25 you can also take advantage of the discounts and offers across Britain with the 16-25 Railcard.
Where Can I Get Discounted Train Travel with a Pembrokeshire Railcard?
On all train journeys on the West Wales Line within Pembrokeshire, and extending to Swansea via Carmarthenshire. Find out in more detail where you can use the Pembrokeshire Railcard.
When Can I Use the Pembrokeshire Railcard?
All standard fare train journeys on the West Wales Line within Pembrokeshire, and extending to Swansea via Carmarthenshire.
How Much Does a Pembrokeshire Railcard Cost?
The Pembrokeshire Railcard costs just £5 for the whole year.
How Can I Buy a Pembrokeshire Railcard?
Start saving today and get your Pembrokeshire Railcard for just £5 by post or in person from Haverfordwest and Carmarthen.
To purchase your Pembrokeshire Railcard, you’ll need a:
- Completed application form
- Proof of residence in the appropriate area, for example, a driver’s licence, council tax demand or utility bill; and payment
Want to find out how you could enjoy great offers on train travel with railcard discounts outside of Wales? We’ve got the latest offers on Railcards here.
More Ways to Save with Railcards
There’s plenty of ways to save money on train travel in Britain with Railcards. In the meantime, check out these promotional code discounts and deals on 2016 National Railcards.
- 16-25 Railcard Promotional Code – SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year – best for 16-25 year olds and students
- 26-30 Railcard Discount Code – 1/3 OFF rail travel for millennials aged between 26 and 30 years old
- Disabled Persons Railcard – best for people with disabilities
- Family and Friends Railcard Promotional Code – SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year – best for families and small groups which include children
- Network Railcard – best discount offer for people living in London and South East England
- Senior Railcard Promotional Code – SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year – best for people 60 years old and above
- Two Together Railcard Promotional Code – 10% OFF 1-Year – best for two people who travel together