A new 26-30 Railcard has been announced to give people that age 1/3 OFF rail travel in Britain. Keep in touch with us to find out how to get 26-30 Railcard discount code deals.
The 26-30 Railcard will be available to everyone from next spring 2018. In the meantime, a trial will begin at first in East Anglia and then across the whole of Britain.
26-30 Railcard Discount Code: Trial Postcodes
The 26-30 Railcard trial has started and the rail discount card is available for people living in selected postcodes in East Anglia. People aged between 26 and 30 living in these postcodes, can get a 26-30 Railcard.
- CB1, CB2, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB7, CB9, CB10, CB11, CB21, CB22, CB23, CB24, CB25
- CM0, CM1, CM2, CM3, CM4, CM5, CM6, CM7, CM8, CM9,CM11, CM12, CM13, CM14, CM15, CM16
- CO1, CO2, CO3, CO4, CO5, CO6, CO7, CO8, CO9, CO10, CO11, CO12, CO13, CO14, CO15, CO16
- E4, E7, E8, E10, E11, E12, E13, E15, E20, EC2M, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN7, EN8, EN9, EN10, EN11
- IG2, IG3, IF6, IG7
- IP1, IP2, IP3, IP4, IP5, IP6, IP7, IP8, IP9, IP10, IP11, IP12, IP13, IP14, IP15, IP16, IP17, IP18, IP19, IP20, IP21, IP22, IP23, IP24, IP25, IP26, IP27, IP28, IP29, IP30, IP31, IP32, IP33
- NR1, NR2, NR3, NR4, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8, NR9, NR10, NR11, NR12, NR13, NR14, NR15, NR16, NR17, NR18, NR19, NR20, NR21, NR22, NR23, NR24, NR25, NR26, NR27
- PE1, PE2, PE3, PE4, PE5, PE6, PE7, PE8, PE9, PE10, PE11, PE12, PE13, PE14, PE15, PE16, PE19, PE26, PE27, PE28, PE29, PE30, PE31, PE32, PE33, PE34, PE35, PE36, PE37, PE38
- RM1, RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9, RM10, RM11, RM12
- E1, E2, E3, E5, E6, E9, E14, E16, E17, E18, E1W
- EC1A, EC1M, EC1N, EC1R, EC1V, EC1Y, EC2A, EC2N, EC2R, EC2V, EC2Y, EC3A, EC3M, EC3N, EC3R, EC3V, EC4A, EC4M, EC4N, EC4R, EC4V, EC4Y
- SS2, SS5, SS6, SS11, SS12, SS13, SG12, SG13, SG14
26-30 Railcard Discount Code
In line with other National Railcards, we expect 26-30 Railcard discount code and deals to be available. We will keep you updated when more is confirmed by the new money-saving Railcard.
Who Can Apply for a 26-30 Railcard?
Anyone between the age of 26 and 30 will be able to apply for the new Railcard. In a welcome twist, there are rumours that a three-year Railcard will be available which people can buy when they’re 30. This would give you an extra two years and stretch the qualifying period until you’re 32.
Other reports are suggesting that only one-year 26 30 Railcards will be available.
What Discounts Can I Get with a 26-30 Railcard?
Like other National Railcards, it’s likely you’ll get 1/3 OFF most rail travel in Britain. It’s unlikely that this will include morning peak-time trains.
How Can I Get a 26-30 Railcard?
If you’re aged between 26 and 30 and live in East Anglia you can get a 26-30 Railcard.
Existing National Railcards are available via online, by phone and at train stations. The best deals are always available online where you can get at least 10% OFF. When the Two Together Railcard was launched there were online price reductions straight away, so we believe 26-30 Railcard discount codes will be available.
Keep in touch and we’ll be the first to let you know about the latest deals on the new Railcard and cheap train tickets.