Residents of Devon and Cornwall get 1/3 OFF local train fares with a Devon and Cornwall Railcard. If you’re a regular traveller in the area or even take a few journeys a year, it will save you money.
How Much Can I Save with a Devon and Cornwall Railcard?
For just £10 a year you save 1/3 on most Standard Class Off-Peak and Off-Peak Day train tickets in the Devon and Cornwall area. Plus, one adult travelling with you will also get 1/3 OFF their ticket.
Got the kids with you? Great! You can take up to four children aged between 5 and 15 years old for £1 each (£2 for a Day Ranger).
1/3 OFF National Railcard Discounts in Britain
For people travelling in Britain, you can get 1/3 OFF discounts and more with National Railcards:
- Young people and mature students save with 16-25 Railcards
- Families and any small groups of adults and children get discounts with a Family & Friends Railcard
- People aged 60 or over get money off fares with a Senior Railcard
- Travelling with your partner or one other person? Get discounts with a Two Together Railcard
Get all the latest Regional and National Railcard offers and discounts.
How Much Is a Devon and Cornwall Railcard?
A Devon and Cornwall Railcard is just £10 for the whole year. It’s great because for this price you’ll easily get back what you pay and then some! Don’t pay full price for your local rail travel for a full 12 months for a one-off payment – 1/3 OFF on every journey.
Where Can I Buy a Devon and Cornwall Railcard?
Fill out the online application form and submit documentation of your proof of residency. Acceptable forms of documentation for proof of residency include a council tax bill, utility bill, bank/credit card statement or driving licence.
You’ll also need either a passport, driving licence or college/university/work ID as proof of identity.
Enjoy Your Devon and Cornwall Railcard Savings
Start saving today on train fares today with a Devon and Cornwall Railcard. For only £10 you’ll get discounted train tickets for a whole year.
More Ways to Save with National Railcards
There’s plenty of ways to save money on train travel in Britain with Railcards. Check out these 2017 National Railcard discount code offers.
- 16-25 Railcard Discount Code SAVE £20 3-Year and 12% OFF 1-Year. For young people aged 16 to 25 and mature students
- 26-30 Railcard Discount Code – 1/3 OFF rail travel for millennials aged between 26 and 30 years old
- Disabled Persons Railcard only £20. For people with disabilities and one other person travelling together
- Family and Friends Railcard Discount Code SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year. For families and small groups including one child
- Network Railcard only £30. Discounts on travel in London and the South East
- Senior Railcard Discount Code SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year. For older people aged 60 and over
- Two Together Railcard Discount Code 10% OFF 1-Year. For two people travelling together.
Start saving today with Railcard offers and enjoy 1/3 OFF train travel in Britain.