Do you live in Devon or Cornwall? Are you 16 or over?
If so you could get 1/3 OFF your rail fares with a Devon and Cornwall Railcard. If you’re a regular traveller in the area or even take a few journeys a year, it will save you money.
Find out more about how you get money off with Railcards in Britain here.
How Much Can I Save with a Devon and Cornwall Railcard?
For just £10 a year you save 1/3 on most Standard Class Off Peak and Off Peak Day train tickets in the Devon and Cornwall area. Plus, one adult travelling with you will also get 1/3 OFF their ticket.
Got the kids with you? Great! You can take up to four children aged between 5 and 15 years old for £1 each (£2 for a Day Ranger).
National Railcard Discounts in Britain
For people travelling in Britain, you can get 1/3 OFF discounts and more with National Railcards:
- Young people and mature students save with 16-25 Railcards
- Families and any small groups of adults and children get discounts with a Family & Friends Railcard
- People aged 60 or over get money off fares with a Senior Railcard
- Travelling with your partner or one other person? Get discounts with a Two Together Railcard
How Much Is a Devon and Cornwall Railcard?
A Devon and Cornwall Railcard is just £10 for the whole year. It’s great because for this price you’ll easily get back what you pay and then some! Don’t pay full price for your local rail travel for a full 12 months for a one-off payment – 1/3 OFF on every journey.
Where Can I Buy a Devon and Cornwall Railcard?
Fill out the online application form and submit documentation of your proof of residency. Acceptable forms of documentation for proof of residency include a council tax bill, utility bill, bank/credit card statement or driving licence.
You’ll also need either a passport, driving licence or college/university/work ID as proof of identity.
Enjoy Your Devon and Cornwall Railcard Savings
Get saving today with your £10 Devon and Cornwall Railcard and let the savings continue all year with 1/3 OFF every time you travel. If you’re a regular train traveller in Devon and Cornwall getting this Railcard is a real no-brainer.
More Ways to Save with Railcards
There’s plenty of ways to save money on train travel in Britain with Railcards. In the meantime, check out these promotional code discounts and deals on 2016 National Railcards.
- 16-25 Railcard Discount Code – SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year – best for 16-25-year-olds and students
- Disabled Persons Railcard – best for people with disabilities
- Family and Friends Railcard Discount Code – SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year – best for families and small groups which include children
- Network Railcard – best discount offer for people living in London and South East England
- Senior Railcard Discount Code – SAVE £20 3-Year & 10% OFF 1-Year – best for people 60 years old and above
- Two Together Railcard Discount Code – 10% OFF 1-Year – best for two travelling together